MRusson

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 17:14:25 GMT, "Roger Derby"
wrote:

That's it. Another thing to remember about pontoons is that each pontoon
should be able to float close to the maximum load. You want to be able to
walk right over to the edge of the boat carrying bar-b-que and cooler, and
have it remain level.

Roger,
Did the boat emit a sonar sound just before submersing?.....)
I would probably have dropped a letter to that manufacturer and asked
them just how deep the pontoon boat can submerge before it's
considered a diving vessel.....lol. I bet they would not think it was
funny though. Thanks for your replies. I will take what i have learned
from you and Mr. Watt and get some figures put together. Then i'll
post a few numbers along with sizes, and see what everyone thinks.
Thanks again.

regards,

M Russon