palmtreedreamer

Doug,
Its not a right wing thing. I am as far right as you get and am on your
side with this. Some people have really had bad times and maybe from
his view, this is what he saw. . Some people use excuse not to help
others - lets hope that is not his game.

Make one point clear. This is not a Left/Right issue. It is an American
issue, a people need help issue and a lets do what is right issue.

There is one thing I have noticed in the news is a BIG way and it makes
me wonder. There are Christian chruch after church that has been
stepping up to help but I have not seen one thing about Jews or any
other religion (other then mormon) getting involved. I find that very
strange. I hope it is just a media thing.