JDavis1277

Default Smart Trim Tabs by Nauticus

Capt Jack,

Assume your flats boat is semi-flat bottom. If so you don't need tabs for
lateral stability so it must be for better planning characteristics??? Maybe,
a Doel Fin or similar would be a much cheaper and probably superior
alternative. Gets you on top soner and keeps you there at lower RPM for most
small boats

Added benefit of fins is ease of installation and removal. If you don't like
them just take them off and fill the holes in the cavitation plate and shoot a
little fresh paint on to hide the Bondo.

Good luck with whatever you do but I recommend Bennet tabs over anything I've
seen.

Butch