Peggie Hall

Keith wrote:
I used a similar one from Sealand. Problem with those is that they
aren't vented overboard.

I think you have the SeaLand Marine Traveler confused with their
SaniPottie (portapotty), Keith...'cuz the Traveler IS vented overboard.
All tanks (including permanently installed portapotties fitted for
pumpout) have to be vented, or you can't pump 'em out...USCG regs
require that all WASTE tanks be vented to the outside of the hull,
because methane is flammable.

This the 711-M28 Marine Traveler
http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|51|806|81394&id=105225

It has a real china bowl..in fact, the same bowl as a VacuFlush and is
designed to use pressurized flush water.

I recommended it to Bud for his 25' trailerable houseboat...he's looking
for second opinions.

--
Peggie