Peggie Hall

Sam wrote:

You can't legally rig up
a loaded shotgun to the door, but you could rig up one of those aerosol
air horns to the door or a trip wire. Or a whole bunch of pots and pans
to crash unto the floor. Or both. I can see the air horn loading their
pants, scrambling head over heels out of the boat, up the dock and out
of the vicinity in a blind panic which would be vastly entertaining to
see. You could add to the horn and the pans with a tape recording of a
snarling, barking, attacking beast and I'll bet you could have them
screaming as they run. There could be a silver lining to this whole
episode if you get it on video. Sam

Which their parents would use as evidence in their lawsuit against
him--and prob'ly the marina too--if the little buggers got hurt in their
mad scramble to get off his boat and run away. And if a burglar who fell
through the skylight of a building he was trying to break into was able
to win a suit against the building owner for a ridiculous amount for the
injuries he sustained (it happened! Nor is it the only case in which a
would-be criminal successfully sued for injuries he sustained while
committing--or trying to commit--the crime), those kids' parents could
very likely win too.

'Tis a strange and wacky world we live in today.

--
Peggie