Default Sealand "Traveler" marine head

Has anyone used this
product?(http://www.sealandtechnology.com/pro...ges.asp?pid=37
I have a small 1970s 24ft Sea Camper houseboat. I can install a head
and holding tank but fear a stinky cabin and that would ruin my boat
and travels. I also would not look forward to hose replacement in the
area I plan to install it. This model of Sealand Marine Traveler marine
head has it's own 9 Gal holding tank and can be pumper out. All odour
would be confined to the shower stall and it has its own exhaust fan. I
worry that it only holds 9 gals, but only uses a pint of onboard water
per flush. There is only the two of us. I would think that a week would
be max before a pump out. This conflicting problem has held my project
up for months and I can't make my mind up. Can any of you offer any
advice.. so I can get on with things. Thanks for your relpys, Bud