Calif Bill

Default choosing the right cuddy, reinell okay?

"Sir Spamalot" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:45:47 -0000, "simon gilder"
wrote:

Hey i'm no expert but try a Bayliner.
Good value for money i.e you get a lot for your money.

Simon

NOSPAM: Please remove "my" in "comcast" to reply.

Yes you seem to be a troll. Mention Bayliner, and up jumps spammer troll.
Lots of Bayliners in SF bay. The Tophys seem to function well. Not sinking
all over the place. Last one that sank that I know of, was because they ran
it onto the breakwater at either Santa Cruz or Pillar Point. A Parker,
would probably sink also under the same conditions. A Whaler may not sink,
but would be in several pieces. I do not care for Reinells, as buddy has an
older 19' and the floor rotted, and the sloping front deck would catch big
swells if he ran it in salt water. Was a freshwater boat only.