Joe Parsons

Default OT - Who would the terrorists vote for?

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 07:26:22 GMT, "plantsman"
wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
The terrorists vote with oil money.

"Robert White" wrote in message
Probably the same as asskisser and harry kkkrud.

Bob

____________________

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing
weapons of mass destruction.'' Ted Kennedy on 9/27/02.

David S.

If you're going to provide a quote, it's much more credible if your provide the
entire relevant portion, rather than just that which seems to support a
particular point of view.

From Sen. Kennedy's website:

We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and
developing weapons of mass destruction. Our intelligence community is
also deeply concerned about the acquisition of such weapons by Iran,
North Korea, Libya, Syria and other nations. But information from the
intelligence community over the past six months does not point to Iraq
as an imminent threat to the United States or a major proliferator of
weapons of mass destruction.

Reads a bit differently that way, doesn't it.

Joe Parsons