Robert White

Default OT - Who would the terrorists vote for?

Probably the same as asskisser and harry kkkrud.

Bob

Doug Kanter

The terrorists vote with oil money.

"Robert White" wrote in message
Probably the same as asskisser and harry kkkrud.

Bob

plantsman

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
The terrorists vote with oil money.

"Robert White" wrote in message
Probably the same as asskisser and harry kkkrud.

Bob

____________________

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing
weapons of mass destruction.'' Ted Kennedy on 9/27/02.

David S.

Doug Kanter

"plantsman" wrote in message
. com...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
The terrorists vote with oil money.

"Robert White" wrote in message
Probably the same as asskisser and harry kkkrud.

Bob

____________________

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and

developing
weapons of mass destruction.'' Ted Kennedy on 9/27/02.

David S.

Me too. But then my town hired a new dog catcher who responded to threats
that I'd have him in court once a week if he didn't clean up the
neighborhood.

basskisser

"Robert White" wrote in message ...
Probably the same as asskisser and harry kkkrud.

Bob

Back to threaten me again, asshole? Remember, though, if you do, I'll
take you up on it, again, and you'll have to run and hide, again.

basskisser

"plantsman" wrote in message .com...
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
The terrorists vote with oil money.

"Robert White" wrote in message
Probably the same as asskisser and harry kkkrud.

Bob

____________________

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing
weapons of mass destruction.'' Ted Kennedy on 9/27/02.

David S.

sorry, that's not the correct quote, it's been edited to help your cause. Try again.
Joe Parsons

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 07:26:22 GMT, "plantsman"
wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
The terrorists vote with oil money.

"Robert White" wrote in message
Probably the same as asskisser and harry kkkrud.

Bob

____________________

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing
weapons of mass destruction.'' Ted Kennedy on 9/27/02.

David S.

If you're going to provide a quote, it's much more credible if your provide the
entire relevant portion, rather than just that which seems to support a
particular point of view.

From Sen. Kennedy's website:

We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and
developing weapons of mass destruction. Our intelligence community is
also deeply concerned about the acquisition of such weapons by Iran,
North Korea, Libya, Syria and other nations. But information from the
intelligence community over the past six months does not point to Iraq
as an imminent threat to the United States or a major proliferator of
weapons of mass destruction.

Reads a bit differently that way, doesn't it.

Joe Parsons