padeen

Thanks Randy. Are you finding the parts more expensive than other engine
parts?

"Randy" wrote in message
I have the six cyl. version in an Islander 40 that I have only had for four
mounths. So far the only source for engine parts I have found is
http://www.jescoweb.com/ in Ceres, CA. The motor was distributed by
Chrysler
and for a short time in the early '70s, a few Dodge trucks where built
with
the six cyl. Also IH used the six in the Scout for several years but I
have
not been able to get parts through either one (I have an '80 Scout with
the
same engine).

"padeen" wrote in message
Looking at buying a boat and haven't heard of this plant. Anyone have
any
suggestions about ease of parts, service, etc? It's 65 hp on a 38 Perry;
probably never been opened up.
Thanks