Short Wave Sportfishing

Default Question about counter rotating props...

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 09:29:25 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 13:39:52 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

My thinking is that if I had put the boat into reverse the boat would
go forward and vice versa.

===============================

Yes, some "friend". How did you find out in advance?

Shiny new duct tape on the prop exhausts rather than dull gray.

He obviously thought I wouldn't notice. ;)

Of course, this was in retaliation for placing an extra lock on his
dock lines during the last bluefish tournament. He got out an hour
later than he wanted to.

~~ snicker ~~

He really is a life long good friend - we've been playing jokes on
each other since high school.

If he has an electric head you could try reversing the polarity on the
motor wiring.

It's got to be something that won't potentially sink the boat.

I'll come up with something I'm sure.

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT

"To the fisherman born there is nothing
so provoking of curiosity as a fishing rod
in a case."

Roland Pertwee, "The River God" (1928)