Harry Krause

Default OT Bush hatred

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

As hard as it might be to believe that there's a senator with a

more
anti-small business agenda than Kerry, Kennedy is even worse. He
voted
against NFIB-supported legislation 92% of the time in the 106th
Congress,
and 75% of the time in the 107th.

Any idea why he voted against such legislation? Or are you just

quoting
stuff you found on the web, without knowing the background?

I get an NFIB newsletter that discusses the Congressional issues that
affect
small businesses. In that newsletter is a synopsis about each issue,

and
member survey that asks you to vote your opinion on each issue. The
results
from all of the small business surveys that are returned are tabulated,
and
NFIB lobbies Congress for legislation that would most help small

business.
The NFIB then posts a follow-up newsletter that reports how each member

of
Congress voted on each issue. Kerry and Kennedy voted *AGAINST* the

NFIB
positions more than 3/4's of the time...placing them near the top of

the
list of anti-small business members of Congress.

Be like a good journalist. A good news article always begins with a
paragraph which nicely summarizes the rest of the story so the reader

can
decide whether he wants to continue. What sorts of things did he vote
against?

NFIB is little more than a Bush kiss-ass group. If you poke around the
site a little, you'll find dozens of references to Saint Dubya the Dumb,
and how wonderful his is.

Bush has been very much pro-small business. Of course they think favorably
of him. However, you need to get your facts straight. NFIB was founded
before Bush was even born.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V32012157

I made no direct reference to when your Little Business group was
formed, not did I make an oblique reference. Is this an example of how
you righties start your misinformaiton campaigns.

My comment stands. Your Little Business group is full of glowing
references to Saint Dubya the Dumb. Naturally, it would have an opposite
opinion of the Democratic front-runner.

--
Email sent to is never read.