Ed

Where do you live?
How long will the fuel be in the tank between fills?

In the south, we worry about bio-slime growth if the fuel stays over a
month, in the north they worry about gel, if you don't use the boat
much, you need to worry about deterioration. If you live in the south,
burn a tank a month, and always fill after use then nothing is needed.

Personally, I used to use bio-bor if I didn't plan to burn the fuel for
a couple months. I then switched to Pri-D, now my fuel delivery company
has their own additive that is the same as pri-D so I don't use anything.

Reynaud wrote:
"Black-n-Gold" wrote in message

As a new diesel engine owner (Volvo KAD32) I'm curious about what
additives folks use (if any). One of the guys in the office swears by the
Power Service brand. Recommendations?

linus
@#@ Been D.mechanic for years find any additive just an scam. Save your
money.The only thing we use is antigel in the winter.

Rey