M.E.

Default Setting Trim Position and Trim Limit Switches

I am having a small problem with the adjustments. The Seloc Manual is very
unclear in its directions. I am trying to set the T.P and the T.L switches
on the outdrive. Has anyone got an easy way of doing so? I've tried but at
the top and bottom positions, the drive seems to still want to trim. I have
also read there should be 6" from the cylinder to the center of the bolt in
the down position... I get 4 1/2" is that right? I have a 140HP 1977
Mercruiser drive/engine with the 3 button control.

Thanks for the help.