Don White

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
Ever hear of Holman sailboats?

Specifically, a Holman Double Ender - 20 foot long, full set of sails,
etc? Supposedly made in Canada?

Got any info on those little beauties? Like maybe a URL?

Well I sure have and sure do.
Nordicas & Halmans were very similar ( I assume you mean Halman).
A few years ago I almost bought the 16 foot version, but they had a
problem...no cockpit drain and most older ones have soft cockpit floors.
The 20 foot version is still fairly popular. Lots around this way and up
through Ontario.
I like the 20 (later a 21). The style appealed to me but with a full
shoal keel and the weight...way too much for my tow vehicle.
http://www.nordicaboats.com/
Try http://www.boatforsale.org/class/default.asp
go to 20 feet & over sailboats. Both a halman and a Nordica are listed.
Dirt cheap in yankee dollahs.