Armond Perretta

Jonathan wrote:
I am contemplating taking a cruise with my 13 year old daughter this
coming August, with the end destination the Shrewsbury River, in NJ,
where I grew up.

I would like to solicit thoughts as to somewhat "kid friendly" places
to stop. I keep leaving the pertinent chart on the boat, but have
thought stopping in Mystic to see the Seaport, and possibly the
South Street Seaport (if there is dockage nearby, not evident from the
website).

My memory is that Stonington has a nice anchorage, perhaps to sail her
dinghy around after the days travels, but after that I draw a blank.
Any suggestions?

What kind of boat, how much time do you have, how much experience, etc.,
etc. The details are important.

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat