Bub

Default Thigh braces on Capella

I have a 2 year old P&H Capella 166 RM. It has little knobby thigh braces
that are very uncomfortable and do more to poke into the thigh then work as
a comfortable bracing spot. They are adjustable, fore and aft, but I've
tried all the locations and they just don't feel right.
Are there any other after market braces to replace these with, if so where
to look and what would you all reccommend?
I'm 5'9" and ~190#. Usually paddle inland lakes and occasionally Lake
Superior near shore on relatively calm days. No heroics, just do a lot of
leisurely paddling.
Thanks, Bub