20% on Panama City, 20% on Apalachicola so highest prob is right on
Cape San Blas. Now, it it hits with 130+ mph winds as it has now, my
old dock at Carabelle 20 miles east of Apalach would be a disaster
being so exposed. My current dock at Shell Pt is about 80 miles east
of Apalach so may be a little better except Apalachee Bay is very
shallow and historically concentrates water into a large surge.
I always thought St Joe Peninsula needed a good cleaning of condo
madness but it may clean my boat too. If it also gives St George Is a
good condo beach cleaning it'll be worth it. There is nothing worse
than tacky side by side condos or dumb-ass yankees building monstrous
houses on MY beach. Maybe this'll run em off fer good and leave it to
us natives. See, there's a silver linin in every hurricane.