G Henslee

HotRod wrote:

"nospambob" wrote in message

At Lake Shasta in northern California many years ago I was asked to be
the observer by the ski designer for O'Brien skis while he checked out
the latest sanding of a ski he was creating for the then well known
female skier whose name escapes me now. Commented to his with what
RPMs he wanted for each engine and away we went!

Not sure I understand.

In a back-asswards way he's saying people ski behind twin engine boats.
Or he could be saying one must be a female skier to do so, or a well
known female skier, or one must use different rpms for each engine, or I
dunno. I think...