Peggie Hall

HarryKrause wrote:
Thanks as always. I find it easier to not use the fresh water systems on
my boats, but to bring aboard bottled water. To each his/her own.

I find it interesting that people will drink water that's been a bottle
for months, but won't drink water that's only been in their tank for a
week.

In case you aren't aware of it, tests have shown that the bacteria etc
count in most bottled water is actually higher than that in tap water.

Only proving again that perception really is 99% of reality.

--
Peggie