Paul

Default Internet connectivity

Me again, ask, learn, ask, learn.

This one is about internet connectivity. The marina has wireless
connectivity which is great but what are my options underway or at anchor?

Are there any options for a substantial connection, something through which
I could move larger files? I imagine that if cost is no issue then there is
certainly an answer but last time I checked, cost was an issue.

If nothing affordable then even something to beam a few e-mails through
would be good. Maybe I should be looking more closely at those PDAs ... just
replaced my cell phone, wonder if they'll let me return it.

Any of you guys connected while away from the docks? If so, tell us what
rigs you're using and what's good/bad about them.