Real Name

I have to ask:

What will a $100 pair of pliers do that a $15 pair wont' do?

How can you lose a tool that you use on your boat, how far can it go?

Is it possible this is just another one of those stories you like to tell?

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 10:36:41 -0400, HarryKrause
wrote:

Okay, who stole the good-quality fishing pliers I bought last year?

I was stocking up my fishing bag and my three pair of el cheapo fishing
pliers are right where I left them, but the good Van Staal titanium
needle nose pliers are...GONE!!!

Which one of you bozos was in my garage?

'fess up or I'll UPS a box full of used kitty litter to your house.

You have 24 hours.

Harry, I'll believe a lot - I really will.

But you actually own a pair of Van Staal titanium fishing pliers?

Hell, even I don't own a pair of those over priced appliances and I'm
a sucker for anything that relates to my avocation. :)

Ebay...$96.00. New.

--
If it is Bad for Bush,
It is Good for the United States.