DSK

captkeywest wrote:
Sort of like "Dri deck" in looks (but did not see it at dridecks
website)

I heard great things about these anti fatigue mats to stand on; I even
saw the box and wrote what I thought the name was but I am not finding
it with a search.

Well, we bought some rubber floor mats for the boat, they help a LOT
when standing all day. They are about 1/4" hard spongy rubber like heavy
neoprene, non-skid, keep wear off the teak & holly sole, and boy are my
feet less sore. They are called Connect-A-Mat (they're approx 2' square
with tabs to lock together on a bigger floor) and made by Mohawk. We
bought them at Home Depot or Lowes.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King