Garrison Hilliard

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 17:59:44 -0400, wrote:

Actually, my initial problems with stability and hitch slippage were
solved after I a. securely lashed down the 2x4 hitch and b. brought out
several more straps and secured the canoe more tightly to the cart. After
making those adjustments, the canoe tracked behind me quite well indeed
and it was a snap to ride through downtown and onto lovely, flat Central
Parkway and thence home.

Pardon me for jumping in but this soundls like the bike-paddle version
of some epic adventure like 'The Princess Bride meets Huck Finn'. g

I don't know about the group, but I wanna see .jpgs of this rig.

Well, there's one of the bike and cart in the canoe as I get ready to
launch last year (that's me in the blue & yellow PFD in the foreground),
and it's at

http://www.ohioriverway.org/paddlefe.../photo_13.html