Marek \Wayfarer\

Default Texas Water Safari 2005 - report in progress

I am working on my photo report from the recent Texas Water Safari 2005.
So far, I've selected about 70 pictures shot during the race by me with
Pentax Optio WP from the board of my Spencer X-treme canoe and by Connie
with Canon PowerShot S40. I am showing some pictures in my paddling
weblog before posting everything on my website:

http://users.frii.com/uliasz/weblog/

69.5 hours, 10th solo place (~30 solo boats started), 45th overall, 3
hours longer than in my previous run in 2003, hot and humid, a lot junk
in the river after the last year flooding, very rough last miles on San
Antonio Bay.

My pictures and movies from previous safaris:
http://users.frii.com/uliasz/wayfarer/tws.htm

Marek
http://www.MarekUliasz.com