Calif Bill

Default Any owners of the Sea Sport 24 Explorer?

Farallons, and Davis of Morro Bay. Davis Rock Harbor 25 is really nice. I
think you are looking at about 90 boat dollars.
"Black-n-Gold" wrote in message
I looked very hard at the Sea Sport 24 Explorer this past week at the
Seattle boat show. I like everything about the boat, except no flybridge
option and of course the steep price. I priced it out with quite a bit of
options, including rear station steering and the Volvo KAD43 Dual Prop.
Stat's available show the boat top speed in the 40's, with 7 gph cruising

at
25 knots. I like the stand up head option, something the Osprey 24

doesn't
have. I don't like having a huge engine compartment however. They do

offer
a outboard bracket, but I think I'll stick with an inboard.

The boat would reside in Southeast Alaska and would be used an average of
250 hours a year. A buddy bought a Seaswirl 23 this past year. Very

tight
boat, however for the money - I think it set him back $60k fully loaded -

it
doesn't have any cabin space. I have two small kids and would like to

have
a good extended trip cabin. This one has a nice small fridge, plus I

looked
at the Wallas stove. I didn't get a chance to look at the Skagit Orca,
which I hear are a nice setup as well. I've heard good things about the
Parker line as well.

Any other boats I should be looking at here? Thanks.

linus