Jim Woodard

Default Why did you buy your boat?

I wish I had bought a cheaper on...I got talked into one that was
$5000 more expensive than what I need, just because it was a SeaRay.

maui1015 wrote:

"peewee" wrote in message
I am a marketing college student and have chosen Recreational Boat

industry
to study why boaters bought their boats. If you have purchased a new boat
from a dealership, can you please help me by answering the following 4
questions:

1) Why did you buy your boat?

For recreation: skiing, wakeboarding, fishing, cruising.

2) Why did you buy it from the dealer you bought it from ?

We bought our boat from a dealer with a positive reputation who also had the
best deal on a boat with the features we wanted.

3) What was the best and worst part about the buying experience?

Best part: we got a good price from a dealership that was easy to deal
with, got some handy extras thrown in.
Worst part: immediate failure of the remote (I believe it is a Quicksilver)
that was quickly replaced by the dealer.

4) Would you recommend this dealer to others who want to buy a new boat?

Yes.

Thank you for participating! I need to get at least 30 responses for the
survey to be considered successful.
Sandy

--
-