Rich Hampel

In article , DSK
wrote:

Oh yeah, that's right. All Democrats are evil America-hating pin heads
who go around trying to get school kids addicted to crack, when they
aren't busy agitating for gay rights and handing out your hard-earned
tax dollars in welfare checks to black people.

So how do you know that? ....... personal experience?

..... you forgot school teachers who are only selfishly interested in
higher salaries, ridiculously small class sizes, huge benefits and long
strikes, second jobs during the summer .... while advocating 'political
correctness'.
..... you also forgot the ever famous 'trial attorneys' who suck up
about 6% of GDP and without much benefit to the 'common good' but who
specialize in corporate (jobs) destruction by legal lottery.

...... need more?

I'm very proud to state that I'm a 'former' dEMOCRAT
;-)