For some reason we get great pricing here on boats and gear. I own an
NDK explorer ( a little over $3,400.00 Canadian. That is an old price i
have had the boat for 4 years. I own a poly P & H Capella, again at
$1,700 Cdn. new that likely gives you a run for it . I also have a
couple of other boats I have accumulated over the past decade or so.
I am sure you will be very pleased with the Prijon. Now you are going
to have to get good with braces.
I hope you have a ball in it and if you are ever in Newfoundland
Canada look us up. www.kayakers.nf.ca is the club web site and my site
is http://pages.ivillage.com/mcgruer We would be delighted to take you
out and introduce you to seals, whales , perhaps bergs and some of our
other paddling attractions.
Alex McGruer