Prijon makes fine boats.
I have paddled most but not the Barracuda .
It is a bit of a departure from Prijons clunky offerings.
At about 17 feet and 21 beam it is a boat I might like.
She will be a little tippy compared to other Prijon boats but has the
length to be fast and the beam to be interesting. This appears to be an
intermediate to advanced offering.
Prijon builds fine boats, they hold their price well.
The Baracuda sells for about $1,900.00 Canadian. MSR Price is closer to
$2,100.00. A Canadian Dollar is worth about 80 Cents US.
At first blush it looks like a fine boat. I would buy it on spec if I
got it for $1,500.00 or $1,700.00 Canadian. ( without deck and paddle )

This assumes I was looking for a boat.
Good Luck,.
Hope this helps.
Alex