Tor Arne Benjaminsen

Default Looking for opinions about the Prijon Barracuda

Hello paddlers! :-)

I've been given an offer on a used Prijon Barracuda at a very reasonable
price. The boat is in very good condition, hardly used, with a rudder
fitted. The price includes a spray skirt, but a rather cheap paddle (Prijon
RIM, very heavy and has that cheap plastic feel, and also wrong feather
angle) which I will be replacing. But I digress.

What I'm interested in now is digging up as much 'dirt' about the Barracuda
as possible. If you have negative experiences with this kayak, I want to
hear them! Of course, if you have nice things to say about it that's
interesting too. I've read a few favorable reviews and the seller of course
has only positive things to say about it, but I want to make sure I'm not
buying the proverbial cat in the bag. You can tell by the quote in my
signature that I like to take my precautions. ;-)

Thankful for any input!

Cheers!
Tor Arne Benjaminsen, Trondheim, Norway

--