Rod McInnis

Default Trailer - Telescoping or Fold Away tongue?

"Gary Warner" wrote in message

Question: Anyone
have ideas, oppinions, or links to fold-away or telescoping
tongue designs (or products) that will work with hydraulic
break lines?? Or maybe that just can't be done without
breaking the lines?

My trailer has a fold away tongue. The break line is passed in a flexible
hose, just like you would use to connect from the trailer frame down to the
wheel.

I have seen other trailers with a removable tongue that had a quick
disconnect for the brake line. I would be concerned about the small amount
of air that would creep in every time you reconnected.

I highly recommend the fold away design.

Rod