Calif Bill

Default Painting Colored Dash - Advice Needed!!

Go to a DuPont Automotive finish supplier and ask about what paint. An
airbrush may be good for the painting. Just mask off the areas that are not
to be sprayed.
Bill

wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:15:32 -0500, "Gary Warner"
wrote:

I also mentioned that the dash was dark and sounded like you might
want to make it lighter. Just consider that light colors will reflect

more
light and glare into your eyes, not to mention be hard to cover the dark
blue with a light color. ~ Not sure if that's what you were thinking...

Thanks.......

I intend on keeping it as close to the original color as possible.
I'm no paint expert either, so I have no clue what type of paint to
use, or how to apply it.

I do know that spraying it would be tough, due to the rake of the
windshild, particularly in the corners. I hope that a brush/roller
application would be acceptable..........