Shaqman

Hi Jim

We have looked at several boats, bayliner 222 classis was the latest (all in
the 22ft range). We were looking for something for family use and also
remove the seats at the back for fishing. We were very impressed at the
quality of the 220 but needed to know if there were any Northern CA owners
out there. Most of the boats we looked at in these range had a lot of area
not accessible to fishing from the rear of the boat (ex four winns 220). We
liked the layout (very clean and simple) and would be very easy to take the
carpets and seats out for our fishing trips.

We plan on using it both in the lakes and near the SF bay (weather
permitting). Price seems be very competitive

Again I appreciate any feed back I can get..

"JimH" wrote in message

"Shaqman" wrote in message
om...
Any opinions good or bad against these boats. We are looking at the
Cabrio 220

Our marina sold Larson boats. I crawled through all their model boats,
but that did not include the 220. Decent boats but nothing to write home
about.

What made you decide on Larson? What other manufacturers have you looked
at? How do you plan to use the boat?