Jeff

On Tue, 31 May 2005 23:36:11 -0400, Larry W4CSC

Oh....They're going to send it to us FREE? I thought he was trying to SELL
us something...for which he should be flogged.

Really? flogged for telling us about a piece of software we might find
useful? If you don't want to buy, don't, but it seems to be on
target.

There are perhaps a million vendors that think they have something
useful for us. Do you propose that they all post "announcements" here?

I checked out the site, they had free trial downloads and some of them
seem worth checking out.

Then they should show them in an appropriate marketplace.

Or is capitalism just too weird for you?

So your definition of "capitalism" means stealing free bandwidth to
gain an unfair advantage at the expense of others. That's not weird,
just sleazy.

Weebles Wobble
(but they don't fall down)

Weebles are a registered trademark of Hasbro, Inc. You will be
contacted. Its called "capitalism."