On Tue, 31 May 2005 23:36:11 -0400, Larry W4CSC
wrote:

Jeff wrote in :

I believe they are implying by "advertising" here that they consider
their products a free service for all sailors and don't mind if copies
are distributed without any compensation to them. I don't know why you
would get upset about that.

Oh....They're going to send it to us FREE? I thought he was trying to SELL
us something...for which he should be flogged.

Really? flogged for telling us about a piece of software we might find
useful? If you don't want to buy, don't, but it seems to be on
target.

I checked out the site, they had free trial downloads and some of them
seem worth checking out.

Or is capitalism just too weird for you?

Weebles Wobble
(but they don't fall down)