David Kemper

"Tunde" wrote in message
Marsport advertise a Lendal Powermaster paddle online 'with EG1 carbon
shaft' for only £ 75.00. Funny that, all other web sites state that the
EG1 is a fairly basic, heavy glass fibre shaft.

Hmm. "Interesting".
What do Lendal and Marsports have to say about it? You did ask Marsports to
explain before ranting here didn't you? I'm sure Paul Ralf would be able to
explain it in simple terms to you. Perhaps Marsports have made an error. I'm
sure ranting about it here isn't going to harm Marsports much. What caused
you to get so upset that you felt you had to tell us about it?

David Kemper
Not a fan of ranting loonies