Larry C

Grip wrote:
Hey Larry,

I too still have an expedition, and a Tornado, although have not

paddled
either in a while, (preferring my super EZ or Dagger Creeker),

technically
both have their strong points of course, but the expedition is simply

not my
choice when I think of white water. I do however remember reading of

it's
popularity with Grand Canyon trips some time back.
"Larry C" wrote in message
oups.com...

Prijon used to advertize about a couple of paddlers that ran the Grand
Canyon in the Expedition. Recently there was an article in the American
Whitewater magazine about a group of paddlers that did the whole Grand
Canyon in 5 days
paddling Yukon Expeditions, although in one photo there looks to be a
Tornado and maybe an old Dagger Vortex.

If you ever want to get rid of the Tornado, I would spring for more
than 250 for it. Which seat setup does it have in it?

Larry