Chicago Paddling-Fishing

Grip wrote:
: The trihedral hull will make a huge difference in White Water. It will track
: too well, performance wise, for what the poster wanted, the Tornado can't be
: beat. Another possibility however may be a full sized Perception Pirouette?

Yea, problem is it's not really worth selling a used boat unless you can't
store it... most folks want to depreciate it way more than a car in percentage,
I have a Tornado, and someone was trying to give me $250 for it a year or so
ago saying "think of all the rocks it's hit" (which it really hasn't) you
wouldn't depreciate a car at 80% in a few years yet here in Chicago cars are
beaten constantly by potholes and the weather...

My Tornado lives in the rafters of the garage, and even getting it down might
be a 3 day ordeal...

My Torrent... that's the boat has been beaten ;-)

--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page