Bill Tuthill

John Fereira wrote:

Never heard of Gookinade.

When my son was sick awhile back and we were concerned about dehydration his
doctor recommended Powerade instead of Gatorade. It's not as sweet but
otherwise has all the same good stuff in it and hydrates just as well.

Gookinade is much more effective for me than Gatorade, because Gookinade
is much higher in potassium, whereas Gatorade contains sodium and sugar
with hardly any potassium. Without potassium I get headaches.

Avocados, bananas, and Clif Bars contain goodly amounts of potassium.
Another highly effective strategy is to bring potassium salt for dinner.

Haven't used Powerade.