Peter Hendra

On Sat, 7 May 2005 17:36:33 -0400, "Doug Dotson"
dougdotson@NOSPAMcablespeedNOSPAMcom wrote:

The additional ports are true serial ports. I've never had any problems with
the device.

Doug

Hi,
I am running CMap software on a laptop. I am using a USB to serial
port adapter. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. There seems
to be no logic as to why CMap sometimes fails to accept the input. The
"on" and data lights on the PFranc brand flash but CMap says that
there is no connection. I have been using it for 4 years now. I have
tested other brands for friends on other laptops and some just do not
make a connection.

Is it CMap?

Any suggestions.
Peter Hendra