Frank Hagan

On Thu, 12 May 2005 12:12:22 GMT, Brian Nystrom
wrote:

Frank Hagan wrote:

Well, I'm actually thinking of something a little different. I'd like
to see if the W Boat design would lend itself to a low power runabout
type of thing ... a two-seater with a small outboard ... 5 hp? ...
that would get up to 7 - 10 knots. If it remains stable with the 40#
on the stern, then it might be a fun little boat.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but small, powered catamarans/twin hulls are
nothing new, right?

Yep, you're right ... they have been made before, but I haven't found
plans for any. And this does give me a chance to work out plans
myself with advice from someone who has toyed with the concept quite a
bit.
- - -
http://www.messing-about.com
Resources for the Boat Builder, Renovator and Small Boat Skipper