JG

I meant he has a history of making a schmuck out of me. I hate him.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"JG" wrote in message ...
Not from me... maybe Neal, since he has a history of doing that, apparently.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
Yes, but it's not a primary question. You seem to think that you're doing
something that would warrant that. I can't figure out what that would be.

Very clever Jonathan.... not being the brightest bulb in the chandelier,
I failed to notice the subject header and that I was in violation of the
TOS in regards to abuse. Please note I have changed it.

I feel I have no option but to terminate any further replies... since it
seems I am being herded towards another abuse complaint.

CM