Roger Derby

Gary, that's a nice looking rig.

What do you reckon the boat weighs, ready to trail?

Roger

http://home.earthlink.net/~derbyrm

"Gary" wrote in message
"sly" wrote in message
anyone know where i can find free boat trailer plans for download?

We designed and built our own trailer last year. I have some drawings I
did for it, if you want them. Though my guess is it's unlikely our trailer
will work for whatever you want. (Ours is for a 22' boat, bunks not
rollers, dual axel)

But, I did a lot of research and thinking about how to make the trailer.
And
95% of it I'm very happy with. And we also learned some things I'd do
slightly differently.

If you want to email about it I'd be happy to share experience with you.

Or just post what type of trailer and any questions / thoughts you have
so far and I'll reply here.

(I'm not an expert, but we did a pretty good job)

You can see pics of our trailer he
Building Her: http://tinyurl.com/3apc6
First day with boat + pictuers of trailer: http://tinyurl.com/4coae