tony thomas

I would buy the small compact one at Sears for $50 and figure out how to get
it set back an extra 2" or let it stick out a little.

What brand is the current one? It will have it on it somewhere.

--
Tony
my boats and cars at http://t.thomas.home.mchsi.com
wrote in message
oups.com...
I need to replace the microwave on my Maxum 2400SCR. The dealer wants
over $500 for an exact replacement of what was a very basic microwave.
I have searched high and low at retailers and online but haven't found
any small enough. The problem is the depth is only 11". I find plenty
that fit the length and width, but not the depth. The dimensions I
have to work with are 18Lx10.5Hx11D. Anyone found a good small
replacement micro?