Shortwave Sportfishing

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 05:16:48 GMT, "Clams Canino"
wrote:

Do you mean the AM gang on 38.85 ???

-W

.. .
On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:43:24 -0400, "Harry.Krause"
wrote:

That's because the posters were brighter back then.

That was a function of limited access in my opinion.

It's like amateur radio. Once the ARRL decided to loosen the
requirements and Dick Bash started publishing the test answers,
all of sudden we have repeater jammers, losers on 80 meters (the 3900
gang being a great example - they let the riff raff in with the loose
requirements and everything went straight to hell.

No - the nighttime gang on 3900. The guys who started the
"stormfront" web site?

Later,

Tom