Dan Krueger

Gene,

He needs the key switch. I've never had to replace that type of part so
I don't know what is behind the console. If it's like my boat, it's a
simple key switch with a deadman kill switch below it. I'm not sure why
he has to have the old version. He said it was something to do with the
computer in the engine.

Thanks,
Dan

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:49:26 GMT, Dan Krueger
wrote:

It's a single engine. Will the dual work? Send the link when you put
it up for auction or email me if you want to save the fees. If you
already have the photos I can email them to him.

Dan

Dan,

I haven't done the photos, yet, but I hope to get them in the next few
days........

I'll email them ahead of posting to eBay...

Just for a heads-up ....

Binnacle:
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/accessor...69/detail.aspx
I'll take $400.00 for it