Habbi

Default Rebuilding Johnson Carburetors

Try posting it your question here.
http://www.boatsetup.com/cgi-bin/ubb...?ubb=forum;f=6

"Robert Denner" wrote in message
t...
I would like to replace the float valves,seats and gaskets on my 1995

200HP
outboard. I purchased OEM kits to do the job but upon opening up the float
chamber I find that the float seat is screwed into a hole that has at the
top a raised washer shaped surface. It looks like a washer but I can't
remove it. Why I ask is that in the kits comes a nylon washer which looks
like it is a seal for under the seat. Should I use the nylon washer over

the
raised surface or just screw the new seat in the hole like the original
seats were? Hope someone out there can help me.

Thanks very much
Bob