K. Smith

Harry Krause wrote:
tony thomas wrote:

1. Get max hp the boat is rated for.
2. Don't get the optimax (longevity is a potential problem)
3. Get whichever of the Yamaha or Merc is cheaper. If both the same
price I would go w/ Merc since parts tend to be slightly cheaper.

You have some reliable statistics that posit that "longevity" on an
Optimax is a "potential problem." Over the course of more than four
seasons, I had no problems with my v6 Opti. The guy who bought my old
rig put two more seasons on it, and he hasn't had any problems, either.
Salt water use.

Bush and the NeoConvicts who control him
are destroying the once-great United States.

Careful don't decide on the basis of anything this lying idiot says!!

He has never owned a boat much less an Optimax, what he did do around
97-98 was "claim" to own one to support his dealer mates who were
spamming the NG with BS & the optis were all failing along with the
Fichts, then the liar claimed he had put over 200 hours on it between
May & Nov. all the while endlessly posting he-)

Obviously the real boaters here know just how preposterous that lie is.

Been busy today so I'll keep the Krause lie of the day short.

This lying simpleton, after it became clear he was losing a thread
where he was displaying his usual lack of patriotism much less gratitude
for the brave men & women out there risking their everything, to keep
the likes of him safe, he just reverts to type.

But seriously can you imagine this uneducated union thug now claims
he is reviewing universities!!! & wait for it he poo poos the
engineering course!!! this from a lying uneducated union thug who
couldn't use a toaster without a union authorised electrician in attendance.

I've included just one of the followup responses but it was such a
bald faced lie it even embarrassed the rejoinders:-)

I have visited West Point, the Naval Academy, the Air Force Academy and
the sub training facility at Groton. Some years ago, I actually did look
over descriptions of some of the course material at Annapolis and the
c.v.'s of some of the faculty. I'm sure the engineering course material
is fairly rigorous, though it is more "trade-oriented" and did not look
up to MIT or CalTech standards. I mean, if your goal is to be an
aeronautical engineer, you're going to get better training at MIT or
CalTech or at any of a large number of other engineering schools. I
thought the faculty academic credentials no better than what is found at
a typical smaller four year public university. The military academies
turn out military officers with an education, not highly educated
military officers. But that is their purpose, eh?

--

Holy molly, grandma, put on your high boots.