Just Me

Do you think there are people who might want to discuss boat shoes? While
JimH's post was made tongue in cheek, when you are giving lemons you can
always make lemonade.

Are you upset because JimH is not spamming the NG with OT political posts?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Just Me wrote:
Sperry make good shoes, but I prefer Rockport. The Rockport has much
better arch support and my feet feel much better after a day on the boat.

They also seem to be more substantial than Top Siders.

If I were you I would definitely pay a little more for Rockport.

http://shop.rockport.com/product/ind...ductId=1392889

"JimH" wrote in message
news
There was a time when the frontier was out west.

You really don't give a crap about this newsgroup, do you?
If you did, you uwouldn't be encouraging Hertvik's spamming.

--
Bush and the NeoConvicts who control him
are destroying the once-great United States.